- FAQ Home
- All categories
- About Webyog support and about this FAQ
- About the SQLyog program
- Connection issues
- Using the GUI
- Managing your MySQL Database Systems
- Database Schema Synchronization
- MySQL DATA synchronization
- SQL Scheduler and Reporting Tool
- Importing external data
- SQLyog Job Agent (SJA)
- Working with Views, Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Character Set and Localization Issues
- MySQL bugs that affect SQLyog
- Questions on Open Source and Compiling
125 users online | 125 Guests and 0 Registered
- I get error 1130 "Host is not allowed to ... (364642 views)
- Error no. 2003: Can't connect... (255047 views)
- SQLyog Version History (178533 views)
- Error no. 1045: "Connection denied..." (133619 views)
- Error No. 2005: Unknown MySQL server host... (105234 views)
- What is HTTP-tunneling? (91477 views)
- Can I use SQLyog with the WINE Windows emulator ... (87353 views)
- Error no. 1251: "Client does not support authentication..." (79047 views)
- What Is SSH and SSH-tunneling? (64382 views)
- The "DELIMITER" command does not have effect. Why is ... (57831 views)
- SQLyog Version History (2014-06-08 10:22)
- I get error 1130 "Host is not allowed to ... (2014-01-30 12:21)
- About CHUNKs and BULKs (2014-01-09 11:53)
- SQLyog is a client for the MySQL server - ... (2013-08-04 04:48)
- Problems creating a functional DSN on 64 bit Windows. ... (2013-07-22 08:34)
- Data Sync fails with string columns defined DEFAULT '' (empty string)
- Weird errors with DATA SYNC and UCS2 data.
- Are the SQLyog SYNC tools case sensitive?
- Data Synchronization fails when a DATETIME column is used for the Primary Key.
- I get error "Column NAME mismatch for '´database´' table " when running datasync.
- Can I synchronize across different MySQL versions?
- Is it true that I need a Primary Key to use the SQLyog Synchronization Tool?
- How can I speed up the SQLyog Synchronization tool?
- What is the difference between MySQL server replication and SQLyog synchronization?