- FAQ Home
- All categories
- About Webyog support and about this FAQ
- About the SQLyog program
- Connection issues
- Using the GUI
- Managing your MySQL Database Systems
- Database Schema Synchronization
- MySQL DATA synchronization
- SQL Scheduler and Reporting Tool
- Importing external data
- SQLyog Job Agent (SJA)
- Working with Views, Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Character Set and Localization Issues
- MySQL bugs that affect SQLyog
- Questions on Open Source and Compiling
98 users online | 98 Guests and 0 Registered
- I get error 1130 "Host is not allowed to ... (361589 views)
- Error no. 2003: Can't connect... (249729 views)
- SQLyog Version History (177494 views)
- Error no. 1045: "Connection denied..." (131514 views)
- Error No. 2005: Unknown MySQL server host... (104002 views)
- What is HTTP-tunneling? (90706 views)
- Can I use SQLyog with the WINE Windows emulator ... (85827 views)
- Error no. 1251: "Client does not support authentication..." (78526 views)
- What Is SSH and SSH-tunneling? (63830 views)
- The "DELIMITER" command does not have effect. Why is ... (57458 views)
- SQLyog Version History (2014-06-08 10:22)
- I get error 1130 "Host is not allowed to ... (2014-01-30 12:21)
- About CHUNKs and BULKs (2014-01-09 11:53)
- SQLyog is a client for the MySQL server - ... (2013-08-04 04:48)
- Problems creating a functional DSN on 64 bit Windows. ... (2013-07-22 08:34)
MySQL version 5 stuff
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- I have full privileges to a database but cannot ALTER a routine. Why?
- Nested C-style comments fail with MySQL 5.1
- Problems with CREATE/ALTER 'stored program' when server binary log is enabled.
- Does the SQLyog backup tool backup MySQL ver. 5 Objects?
- Is it possible to execute Stored Procedures from SQLyog/SJA 'SQL Scheduler and Reporting Tool'?
- The "DELIMITER" command does not have effect. Why is that?
- MySQL 5 objects are greyed out in "copy DB to other host" dialogue.
- I get error 1044 "Access denied to user ..." when importing a SQL file
- I get Error Code: 1370 - alter routine command denied etc. when importing an SQL-file
- Why are Stored Procedures not created when I import an SQL-file?