- FAQ Home
- All categories
- About Webyog support and about this FAQ
- About the SQLyog program
- Connection issues
- Using the GUI
- Managing your MySQL Database Systems
- Database Schema Synchronization
- MySQL DATA synchronization
- SQL Scheduler and Reporting Tool
- Importing external data
- SQLyog Job Agent (SJA)
- Working with Views, Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Character Set and Localization Issues
- MySQL bugs that affect SQLyog
- Questions on Open Source and Compiling
121 users online | 121 Guests and 0 Registered
- I get error 1130 "Host is not allowed to ... (364642 views)
- Error no. 2003: Can't connect... (255047 views)
- SQLyog Version History (178533 views)
- Error no. 1045: "Connection denied..." (133619 views)
- Error No. 2005: Unknown MySQL server host... (105234 views)
- What is HTTP-tunneling? (91477 views)
- Can I use SQLyog with the WINE Windows emulator ... (87353 views)
- Error no. 1251: "Client does not support authentication..." (79047 views)
- What Is SSH and SSH-tunneling? (64382 views)
- The "DELIMITER" command does not have effect. Why is ... (57831 views)
- SQLyog Version History (2014-06-08 10:22)
- I get error 1130 "Host is not allowed to ... (2014-01-30 12:21)
- About CHUNKs and BULKs (2014-01-09 11:53)
- SQLyog is a client for the MySQL server - ... (2013-08-04 04:48)
- Problems creating a functional DSN on 64 bit Windows. ... (2013-07-22 08:34)
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- Problems creating a functional DSN on 64 bit Windows.
- Data get truncated when importing a large CSV-file.
- Migration of columns defaults from MS Access fails with SQLyog Import External Data Tool.
- How Do I Remove Duplicates From My Databases?
- MS Access relationships do not import and the Import External Data Tool reports errors.
- I get ZERO's when importing DATE and TIME types
- I get "ERROR: 1136, Column count doesn't match value count at row ..." when using the Import External Data tool.
- I have a large # of .csv files. Can SQLyog import them all in one operation?
- When I import CSV data using the SQLyog Import External Data Tool only first column of data is inserted/updated.
- Can I perform "incremental import" with the SQLyog Import External Data Tool?