- FAQ Home
- All categories
- About Webyog support and about this FAQ
- About the SQLyog program
- Connection issues
- Using the GUI
- Managing your MySQL Database Systems
- Database Schema Synchronization
- MySQL DATA synchronization
- SQL Scheduler and Reporting Tool
- Importing external data
- SQLyog Job Agent (SJA)
- Working with Views, Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Character Set and Localization Issues
- MySQL bugs that affect SQLyog
- Questions on Open Source and Compiling
72 users online | 72 Guests and 0 Registered
- I get error 1130 "Host is not allowed to ... (363171 views)
- Error no. 2003: Can't connect... (252501 views)
- SQLyog Version History (178020 views)
- Error no. 1045: "Connection denied..." (132650 views)
- Error No. 2005: Unknown MySQL server host... (104696 views)
- What is HTTP-tunneling? (91084 views)
- Can I use SQLyog with the WINE Windows emulator ... (86645 views)
- Error no. 1251: "Client does not support authentication..." (78786 views)
- What Is SSH and SSH-tunneling? (64098 views)
- The "DELIMITER" command does not have effect. Why is ... (57644 views)
- SQLyog Version History (2014-06-08 10:22)
- I get error 1130 "Host is not allowed to ... (2014-01-30 12:21)
- About CHUNKs and BULKs (2014-01-09 11:53)
- SQLyog is a client for the MySQL server - ... (2013-08-04 04:48)
- Problems creating a functional DSN on 64 bit Windows. ... (2013-07-22 08:34)
- Special characters entered from 'mysql' command line display wrong in SQLyog (and vice versa).
- My special characters display as 'noisy' Latin characters in SQLyog!
- What encoding is used for files saved by SQLyog?
- Can I store 'long strings' in BLOBs with SQLyog?
- Do I need to SET NAMES to display characters of my language?
- Which MySQL Character Sets are supported by SQLyog?
- Can I manage MySQL databases with SQLyog if database or column names are in a different language than my own?