- FAQ Home
- All categories
- About Webyog support and about this FAQ
- About the SQLyog program
- Connection issues
- Using the GUI
- Managing your MySQL Database Systems
- Database Schema Synchronization
- MySQL DATA synchronization
- SQL Scheduler and Reporting Tool
- Importing external data
- SQLyog Job Agent (SJA)
- Working with Views, Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Character Set and Localization Issues
- MySQL bugs that affect SQLyog
- Questions on Open Source and Compiling
151 users online | 151 Guests and 0 Registered
- I get error 1130 "Host is not allowed to ... (364642 views)
- Error no. 2003: Can't connect... (255047 views)
- SQLyog Version History (178533 views)
- Error no. 1045: "Connection denied..." (133619 views)
- Error No. 2005: Unknown MySQL server host... (105235 views)
- What is HTTP-tunneling? (91478 views)
- Can I use SQLyog with the WINE Windows emulator ... (87353 views)
- Error no. 1251: "Client does not support authentication..." (79048 views)
- What Is SSH and SSH-tunneling? (64382 views)
- The "DELIMITER" command does not have effect. Why is ... (57831 views)
- SQLyog Version History (2014-06-08 10:22)
- I get error 1130 "Host is not allowed to ... (2014-01-30 12:21)
- About CHUNKs and BULKs (2014-01-09 11:53)
- SQLyog is a client for the MySQL server - ... (2013-08-04 04:48)
- Problems creating a functional DSN on 64 bit Windows. ... (2013-07-22 08:34)
- Can I restore a backup on another server than where it was created?
- What encoding is used for files saved by SQLyog?
- Backup issue: Routines don't restore
- How should I use the various options of the SQLyog backup 'powertool'?
- Can I back up more databases at one time?
- Can I compress (.zip) SQLyog/SJA backups?
- About CHUNKs and BULKs
- Does the SQLyog backup tool backup MySQL ver. 5 Objects?
- How does the SQLyog backup work?