- FAQ Home
- All categories
- About Webyog support and about this FAQ
- About the SQLyog program
- Connection issues
- Using the GUI
- Managing your MySQL Database Systems
- Database Schema Synchronization
- MySQL DATA synchronization
- SQL Scheduler and Reporting Tool
- Importing external data
- SQLyog Job Agent (SJA)
- Working with Views, Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Character Set and Localization Issues
- MySQL bugs that affect SQLyog
- Questions on Open Source and Compiling
54 users online | 54 Guests and 0 Registered
- I get error 1130 "Host is not allowed to ... (361589 views)
- Error no. 2003: Can't connect... (249729 views)
- SQLyog Version History (177494 views)
- Error no. 1045: "Connection denied..." (131514 views)
- Error No. 2005: Unknown MySQL server host... (104002 views)
- What is HTTP-tunneling? (90705 views)
- Can I use SQLyog with the WINE Windows emulator ... (85827 views)
- Error no. 1251: "Client does not support authentication..." (78526 views)
- What Is SSH and SSH-tunneling? (63829 views)
- The "DELIMITER" command does not have effect. Why is ... (57457 views)
- SQLyog Version History (2014-06-08 10:22)
- I get error 1130 "Host is not allowed to ... (2014-01-30 12:21)
- About CHUNKs and BULKs (2014-01-09 11:53)
- SQLyog is a client for the MySQL server - ... (2013-08-04 04:48)
- Problems creating a functional DSN on 64 bit Windows. ... (2013-07-22 08:34)
- Problems on Ubuntu 11.x
- I am unable to run SQLyog in Wine/Ubuntu 10.4. What should I do?
- How can I run SQLyog from a portable drive.
- Can I use SQLyog on a Mac?
- Do I need to replace the PHP tunneler file when I upgrade SQLyog?
- On which Windows versions does SQLyog run?
- Can I change the registration info after SQLyog was installed?
- Can I do a 'Silent Install' when installing SQLyog?
- Can I use SQLyog with the WINE Windows emulator on LINUX.
- Installation and upgrading