- FAQ Home
- All categories
- About Webyog support and about this FAQ
- About the SQLyog program
- Connection issues
- Using the GUI
- Managing your MySQL Database Systems
- Database Schema Synchronization
- MySQL DATA synchronization
- SQL Scheduler and Reporting Tool
- Importing external data
- SQLyog Job Agent (SJA)
- Working with Views, Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Character Set and Localization Issues
- MySQL bugs that affect SQLyog
- Questions on Open Source and Compiling
21 users online | 21 Guests and 0 Registered
- I get error 1130 "Host is not allowed to ... (364916 views)
- Error no. 2003: Can't connect... (255561 views)
- SQLyog Version History (178627 views)
- Error no. 1045: "Connection denied..." (133792 views)
- Error No. 2005: Unknown MySQL server host... (105341 views)
- What is HTTP-tunneling? (91549 views)
- Can I use SQLyog with the WINE Windows emulator ... (87456 views)
- Error no. 1251: "Client does not support authentication..." (79084 views)
- What Is SSH and SSH-tunneling? (64424 views)
- The "DELIMITER" command does not have effect. Why is ... (57863 views)
- SQLyog Version History (2014-06-08 10:22)
- I get error 1130 "Host is not allowed to ... (2014-01-30 12:21)
- About CHUNKs and BULKs (2014-01-09 11:53)
- SQLyog is a client for the MySQL server - ... (2013-08-04 04:48)
- Problems creating a functional DSN on 64 bit Windows. ... (2013-07-22 08:34)
- What are the various ways of getting and buying SQLyog?
- What is non-commercial use?
- Upgrade Policy
- How do I ensure that I always have the latest available SQLyog version?
- Can I change the registration info after SQLyog was installed?
- Will I need a SQLyog license for each MySQL server that I need to access?
- Buying and Licensing SQLyog