- FAQ Home
- All categories
- About Webyog support and about this FAQ
- About the SQLyog program
- Connection issues
- Using the GUI
- Managing your MySQL Database Systems
- Database Schema Synchronization
- MySQL DATA synchronization
- SQL Scheduler and Reporting Tool
- Importing external data
- SQLyog Job Agent (SJA)
- Working with Views, Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Character Set and Localization Issues
- MySQL bugs that affect SQLyog
- Questions on Open Source and Compiling
18 users online | 18 Guests and 0 Registered
- I get error 1130 "Host is not allowed to ... (364710 views)
- Error no. 2003: Can't connect... (255167 views)
- SQLyog Version History (178554 views)
- Error no. 1045: "Connection denied..." (133669 views)
- Error No. 2005: Unknown MySQL server host... (105262 views)
- What is HTTP-tunneling? (91495 views)
- Can I use SQLyog with the WINE Windows emulator ... (87385 views)
- Error no. 1251: "Client does not support authentication..." (79056 views)
- What Is SSH and SSH-tunneling? (64396 views)
- The "DELIMITER" command does not have effect. Why is ... (57841 views)
- SQLyog Version History (2014-06-08 10:22)
- I get error 1130 "Host is not allowed to ... (2014-01-30 12:21)
- About CHUNKs and BULKs (2014-01-09 11:53)
- SQLyog is a client for the MySQL server - ... (2013-08-04 04:48)
- Problems creating a functional DSN on 64 bit Windows. ... (2013-07-22 08:34)
- Error messages
SQLyog will present you for different types of errors: 1) MySQL server errors. They are described here. They all have a 4 digit number starting ...
- Error no. 2003: Can't connect...
The error message Error No. 2003: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (or some other host) simply means that connection is not possible for one of ...
- Error No. 2005: Unknown MySQL server host...
The error messageError No. 2005: Unknown MySQL server host 'some_URL_or_ip' simply means that connection is not possible for the following (or similar) reasons: A protocol is specified ...
- Error no. 1045: "Connection denied..."
The error message Error No. 1045: Connection denied for 'someuser@somehost' (using password: YES/NO) is a user authentication error. The user details specified do not "match" the ...
- Error no. 1044: "Access denied..."
This one is very similar to Error no. 1045: "Connection denied .."However this case connection is established OK but access to data is denied. ...
- Error no. 1251: "Client does not support authentication..."
Error no. 1251: "Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server - consider upgrading MySQL client" occurs when the hashing-method for storing password used ...
- Explanation of the SQLyog debug facility
Before SQLyog version 5.2 we occasionally created special debug builds to make it possible to gather information from the system and the program in case ...