- FAQ Home
- All categories
- About Webyog support and about this FAQ
- About the SQLyog program
- Connection issues
- Using the GUI
- Managing your MySQL Database Systems
- Database Schema Synchronization
- MySQL DATA synchronization
- SQL Scheduler and Reporting Tool
- Importing external data
- SQLyog Job Agent (SJA)
- Working with Views, Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Character Set and Localization Issues
- MySQL bugs that affect SQLyog
- Questions on Open Source and Compiling
6 users online | 6 Guests and 0 Registered
- I get error 1130 "Host is not allowed to ... (364710 views)
- Error no. 2003: Can't connect... (255167 views)
- SQLyog Version History (178554 views)
- Error no. 1045: "Connection denied..." (133669 views)
- Error No. 2005: Unknown MySQL server host... (105262 views)
- What is HTTP-tunneling? (91495 views)
- Can I use SQLyog with the WINE Windows emulator ... (87385 views)
- Error no. 1251: "Client does not support authentication..." (79056 views)
- What Is SSH and SSH-tunneling? (64396 views)
- The "DELIMITER" command does not have effect. Why is ... (57841 views)
- SQLyog Version History (2014-06-08 10:22)
- I get error 1130 "Host is not allowed to ... (2014-01-30 12:21)
- About CHUNKs and BULKs (2014-01-09 11:53)
- SQLyog is a client for the MySQL server - ... (2013-08-04 04:48)
- Problems creating a functional DSN on 64 bit Windows. ... (2013-07-22 08:34)
- SQLyog gives you the most options for connecting to MySQL
SQLyog connects to MySQL using the native C-API from MySQL - the fastest and most effective way to manage MySQL. This API is compiled ...
- SQLyog Version History
Please refer relevant page in online documentation ...
- SSH error messages
Starting from SQLyog version 5.15 we have improved the error message handling in relation to SSH-tunnel. The most common error messages now are: SSH - related:"FATAL ...
- SQLyog seems to be very fast compared to other MySQL Tools. Why?
Yes, SQLyog will completely "thrash" most other client software when it comes to raw speed. There are a handful of reasons: 1) Most client software uses ...
- SQLyog has got far too many features for me! Can't it be more simple?
This is a question that we - with different variations - hear from time to time. It is a classic problem with all powerful software ...
- SQLyog vs. phpMyAdmin
Most MySQL users know and have some experience with the web-based phpMyAdmin 'frontend' for MySQL. We even sometimes (not quite infrequently actually) experience that ...
- Schema Sync erroneously reports a TIMESTAMP as defined with NULL
This is a bug with MySQL and the MySQL statement "SHOW FULL FIELDS". See the official bug-reports here:http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=22377and here: http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=20910Patches were posted to the different ...
- Special characters entered from 'mysql' command line display wrong in SQLyog (and vice versa).
This is not a bug with SQLyog and MySQL AB does not consider it a bug with the command line either. It is a 'limitation' ...
- SQLyog is a client for the MySQL server - but what server versions are supported?
The points below summarizes the situation as of August 2013: 1) We support MySQL versions (whether official MySQL builds or 'fork' builds) from 4.1.x and ...
- SQLyog takes long time to connect when using SSH-tunnel.
If SQLyog is taking long time (more than 5-10 seconds) to connect to your MySQL server using SSH tunneling then there could be problem with ...