- FAQ Home
- All categories
- About Webyog support and about this FAQ
- About the SQLyog program
- Connection issues
- Using the GUI
- Managing your MySQL Database Systems
- Database Schema Synchronization
- MySQL DATA synchronization
- SQL Scheduler and Reporting Tool
- Importing external data
- SQLyog Job Agent (SJA)
- Working with Views, Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Character Set and Localization Issues
- MySQL bugs that affect SQLyog
- Questions on Open Source and Compiling
14 users online | 14 Guests and 0 Registered
- I get error 1130 "Host is not allowed to ... (364710 views)
- Error no. 2003: Can't connect... (255167 views)
- SQLyog Version History (178554 views)
- Error no. 1045: "Connection denied..." (133669 views)
- Error No. 2005: Unknown MySQL server host... (105262 views)
- What is HTTP-tunneling? (91495 views)
- Can I use SQLyog with the WINE Windows emulator ... (87385 views)
- Error no. 1251: "Client does not support authentication..." (79056 views)
- What Is SSH and SSH-tunneling? (64396 views)
- The "DELIMITER" command does not have effect. Why is ... (57841 views)
- SQLyog Version History (2014-06-08 10:22)
- I get error 1130 "Host is not allowed to ... (2014-01-30 12:21)
- About CHUNKs and BULKs (2014-01-09 11:53)
- SQLyog is a client for the MySQL server - ... (2013-08-04 04:48)
- Problems creating a functional DSN on 64 bit Windows. ... (2013-07-22 08:34)
- Types of support that Webyog offers
Webyog offers 3 types of support.1) This FAQ2) The Forums3) Our web-based help-disk system at http://www.webyog.com/support/ttx.cgi.Help-disk is (in principle) for registered users with priority support ...
- The "DELIMITER" command does not have effect. Why is that?
Before SQLyog version 5.17 we used a DELIMTER format like Delimiter | ;and not onlyDelimiter | That was unlike the MySQL command-line client, but the ...
- The 'remove comment' functionality does not remove all comments.
SQLyog GUI provides an option to highlight any set of statements in the Editor and 'comment-out' those statements. And to revert back again (un-commenting) too, ...
- Timestamp defined "ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP" updates incorrectly.
It has been reported that with MySQL 5.1.x and the INNODB storage engine the "ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP" clause for TIMESTAMP types is not functional! ...
- Tables with Floating Point Datatypes Fail to Update
Floating Point datatypes in MySQL are FLOAT, DOUBLE and (before MySQL 5.03) DECIMAL. Those datatypes are not stored as exact values inside computer architecture. What you ...