- FAQ Home
- All categories
- About Webyog support and about this FAQ
- About the SQLyog program
- Connection issues
- Using the GUI
- Managing your MySQL Database Systems
- Database Schema Synchronization
- MySQL DATA synchronization
- SQL Scheduler and Reporting Tool
- Importing external data
- SQLyog Job Agent (SJA)
- Working with Views, Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Character Set and Localization Issues
- MySQL bugs that affect SQLyog
- Questions on Open Source and Compiling
20 users online | 20 Guests and 0 Registered
- I get error 1130 "Host is not allowed to ... (364710 views)
- Error no. 2003: Can't connect... (255167 views)
- SQLyog Version History (178554 views)
- Error no. 1045: "Connection denied..." (133669 views)
- Error No. 2005: Unknown MySQL server host... (105262 views)
- What is HTTP-tunneling? (91495 views)
- Can I use SQLyog with the WINE Windows emulator ... (87385 views)
- Error no. 1251: "Client does not support authentication..." (79056 views)
- What Is SSH and SSH-tunneling? (64396 views)
- The "DELIMITER" command does not have effect. Why is ... (57841 views)
- SQLyog Version History (2014-06-08 10:22)
- I get error 1130 "Host is not allowed to ... (2014-01-30 12:21)
- About CHUNKs and BULKs (2014-01-09 11:53)
- SQLyog is a client for the MySQL server - ... (2013-08-04 04:48)
- Problems creating a functional DSN on 64 bit Windows. ... (2013-07-22 08:34)
- Problems with CREATE/ALTER 'stored program' when server binary log is enabled.
You may enocunter the situation where creation/alteration of a 'stored program' (Procedure/Function/Trigger/Event) fails to create even if user has appropirate (like CREATE ROUTINE or ALTER ...
- Problem with string default '' (empty string) and Schema Synchronisation
You experience that Schema Sync finds no difference for a string type declared NOT NULL default '' (empty string) and NOT NULL (with no default). This ...
- Problems with TIMESTAMP NOT NULL and MySQL 4.1
If you experience problems when using MySQL 4.1 with TIMESTAMP columns declared NOT NULL the reason is simply that SHOW FULL FIELDS returns wrong information ...
- Problem with backtick-character in FAQ
In some cases you will see SQL-snippets here using the backtick/backquote character. They do no display correctly and as a consequence you cannot always copy/paste ...
- Problems creating a functional DSN on 64 bit Windows.
64 bit Windows has more or less 'taken over the scene' from 32 bit Windows since the introduction of Windows 7 and recent hardware systems ...
- Problems on Ubuntu 11.x
Ubuntu 11.x ships with a 'Window Manager' named "Unity". It replaces Gnome as the default desktop in Ubuntu. There is a confirmed issue with mouse operations ...