- FAQ Home
- All categories
- About Webyog support and about this FAQ
- About the SQLyog program
- Connection issues
- Using the GUI
- Managing your MySQL Database Systems
- Database Schema Synchronization
- MySQL DATA synchronization
- SQL Scheduler and Reporting Tool
- Importing external data
- SQLyog Job Agent (SJA)
- Working with Views, Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Character Set and Localization Issues
- MySQL bugs that affect SQLyog
- Questions on Open Source and Compiling
28 users online | 28 Guests and 0 Registered
- I get error 1130 "Host is not allowed to ... (364710 views)
- Error no. 2003: Can't connect... (255167 views)
- SQLyog Version History (178554 views)
- Error no. 1045: "Connection denied..." (133669 views)
- Error No. 2005: Unknown MySQL server host... (105262 views)
- What is HTTP-tunneling? (91495 views)
- Can I use SQLyog with the WINE Windows emulator ... (87385 views)
- Error no. 1251: "Client does not support authentication..." (79056 views)
- What Is SSH and SSH-tunneling? (64396 views)
- The "DELIMITER" command does not have effect. Why is ... (57841 views)
- SQLyog Version History (2014-06-08 10:22)
- I get error 1130 "Host is not allowed to ... (2014-01-30 12:21)
- About CHUNKs and BULKs (2014-01-09 11:53)
- SQLyog is a client for the MySQL server - ... (2013-08-04 04:48)
- Problems creating a functional DSN on 64 bit Windows. ... (2013-07-22 08:34)
- MySQL 5 objects are greyed out in "copy DB to other host" dialogue.
MySQL version 5 objects (Views, Stored Procedures and Functions) are greyed out in "copy DB to other host" dialogue and the objects are not created ...
- MS Access relationships do not import and the Import External Data Tool reports errors.
You should read this document:http://www.webyog.com/en/whitepapers/Preparing_Access__Migration.pdf ...
- My special characters display as 'noisy' Latin characters in SQLyog!
Most likely the reason for this is that the install script of the application that is used with the data did not explicitly create databases ...
- Migration of columns defaults from MS Access fails with SQLyog Import External Data Tool.
You experience that when importing data from Microsoft Access migration of columns defaults fail. This is a confirmed issue and we believe it is a problem ...